Title: Sales compensation support
Duration 6+ months (High possibility extension)
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job Description: This position is responsible for ensuring sales compensation data is loaded accurately and timely. Works closely with systems to pull data and analyzes the data to determine root causes. Ensures payouts are completed and make adjustments as needed.
• Experience or training with Callidus SPM, Synygy or comparable software tool(s)
• Continuous improvement (CI) processes (Six Sigma or other TQM methodologies and tools).
• Experience in performing financial or data analysis
• Understanding of the health care industry.
• Understanding and working knowledge of the sales process.
• Experience with sales incentive programs.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Understanding of Individual business specifically Under 65 and Over 65 compensation programs
• Experience working with External Agencies and Agents.
• Ensure accuracy of sales compensation data for load into interfaces and resolve any exceptions prior to incentive payout.
• Develop “what-if” scenarios for incentive plan designs. Interact with business partners to develop detailed requirements for new or amended incentive plan designs based on outputs from modeling.
• Analyze compensation and performance data timely and accurately by sourcing from the company systems and provide management with summary and key findings and conclusions
• Work with business partners to maintain incentive plan designs in Callidus TrueComp based on terms of negotiated contracts.
• Manage client needs through accurate and timely issue resolution of inquiries or disputes.
• Determine root cause of inquiry using incentive management software tools.
• Perform and post-incentive payout adjustments as needed.
• Identify, recommend and execute business process improvements and coordinate with functional and operational areas to align support for process needs and requirements.
Required Work Experience
3-5 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience