A Sales and Marketing Manager (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who assists clients with the purchase and sale of property. When putting a home on the market for sale or trying to buy a new home, clients need a real estate sales and marketing manager to help them get the best value possible out of their home sale and purchase. In this position, you will help clients market and sell their home and find a home to purchase that fulfills their needs. This job requires excellent marketing and customer service skills.
* Devise marketing strategies for clients to prepare their home for a fast and profitable sale
* Manage communication between home buyers and sellers so mutual acceptance can be achieved
* Take prospective home buyers on tours of properties and to open houses
* Communicate with clients about their real estate needs so you can find the best possible home for them
* Understand your local real estate market and stay updated on home sales
* Create marketing materials to advertise your services
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty was established in 1988 as Prudential Network Realty. Linda Sherrer, Founder, President and CEO, had one clear goal in mind: to raise the level of professionalism in Northeast Florida's real estate market. We knew this goal could only be achieved if key elements were in place - a well-known brand that commanded trust and respect and a select team of REALTORS® and employees with a shared passion for serving the clients' needs.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general