American Fidelity Assurance is now looking for an Account Manager in your area.
Our salaried, career Account Managers are responsible for selling worksite insurance products and services in a defined sales territory with an existing customer base of the teaching community. You will build strong, long-term relationships with businesses and develop specific, needs-based recommendations for their employees, highlighting the benefits of American Fidelity’s insurance portfolio.
- Company car with gas card
- Paid travel expenses (company credit card)
- Base salary + uncapped commission + additional bonus potential
- International Sales Award Trips
- First year income potential between $70,000 to $105,000
- Consistent six figure income opportunity within 3-5 years
- Company funds medical benefits at 88% cost share
- 401k with company match
- Defined Territory
- Multiple Sales Career path options
- Consistent, standardized training designed for new Account Managers
- Comprehensive benefit package including multiple medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plans
- Focus on growing and maintaining existing Business to Business accounts by one-on-one sales of worksite insurance products and services to the educational community
- Consult with current customers to provide value and meet financial needs
- Build strong relationships with customers and association executives
- Develop customized needs based employee benefit packages through annual benefit enrollments and group presentations.