Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support for the global risk program and it's leadership
- Engaging with the business, identify and remediate security risks.
- Being the primary point of contact and interface between the division and corporate information security functions
- Triage vulnerabilities resulting from scanning and pen testing and working with IT teams to manage remediation
- Ensuring all division systems have appropriate controls in place
- Review, approve and provide guidance to relative risk exceptions
- Interface with user community to understand security needs and implements procedures to accommodate them. Ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security.
- Provides status reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and response procedures.
- Providing reporting and metrics to Sr. Leadership as necessary
- Develops and maintains knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
u2022 Strong analytical, organizational and communications skills required as well as outstanding interpersonal and human relation skills
u2022 Project-oriented and may require a significant amount of overtime at critical times
u2022 Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career level professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Works under general supervision with increased latitude for independent judgment. Identifies non-routine issues and routes/escalates to appropriate team member. Works on multiple concurrent projects of medium complexity. Is an active team member, contributes to complex projects to gain experience, shares ideas and suggests process improvements appropriate for level of experience. Facilitates the development and implementation of processes, policies, and procedures for the identification, collection, and analysis of risk related information. Educates and trains all levels of staff and business associates about the risk management program and their respective responsibilities in carrying out program provisions. This role may act as lead on various consulting projects and risk assessments. Consults with senior peers on semi-complex processes to learn through experience. Typically requires three to five years of experience at a public company or in a related field.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.