The Principle RF Engineer will lead the development and design of next generation active antenna products from 400MHz- 40GHz. Products include phased arrays, LNAs, power amplifiers, and adaptive antennas.
The RF Engineer will develop concepts, identify creative solutions to customer requirements, and assess feasibility of solutions. The RF Engineer oversees the full spectrum of product development (concept, design, implementation, test, production and support) as it relates to microwave or RF systems from 400 MHz to 40GHz.
In addition to designing custom RF communications systems that meet unique customer requirements, the RF engineer will also perform detailed RF design of low noise amplifiers, power amplifiers, phase shifters, active antenna elements, and other key antenna systems.
- Masters degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 8-10 years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of RF properties of materials
- Experience Designing RF (Radio Frequency) components and systems including RF circuit design, module and system level design, test and troubleshooting
- Experience with RF and EM modeling tools such as ADS, Designer, Eagleware, FEKO, HFSS, etc.
- Experience with RF and Analog design at the discrete level, tranistors, and FETs
- Ability to integrate RF sub-systems with new and existing platforms and devices as well as supporting the development of multi-generational product plans
- Power amplifier design experience from the 400MHz- 2Ghz up to 20W
- Experience with GaN, bias sequencing, and temperature compensation.
- Experience with Ku and Ka Band reciever and transmitter components - SATCOM
- ISO 9000 experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.