Managing Partner / General Manager
Upscale Casual Concept
Our company is searching for a Professional Managing Partner / General Manager with strong team building skills for our location in Jacksonville, FL. If you would like an amazing opportunity as a Managing Partner / General Manager to lead a phenomenal team of energetic employees, apply Immediately! If you would like to be a part of this great community of hospitality professionals, apply now as a General Manager in Jacksonville, FL!
Title of Position – Managing Partner / General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager will oversee the entire operations of the restaurant. Building a strong team of professionals through recruitment, training, mentoring and development and must be able to lead their team by example following policies, procedures and our companies’ values. The General Manager should have a strong knowledge of P&L management and financial reporting and analysis. The person in this position must be able to control costs and build profit levels while staying focused on providing excellent customer service. The right person will be able to communicate efficiently and efficiently with the rest of their management team in addition to hourly staff members.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Excellent work/life balance
- The Managing Partner / General Manager must have high volume experience, at least $5 million annually in sales
- The Managing Partner / General Manager must have at least 5 years of General Management experience with a diverse background in casual dining preferred
- The Managing Partner / General Manager must have a proven ability to build profit
- This Managing Partner / General Manager position requires a positive, energetic attitude
Apply Now – Managing Partner / General Manager located in Jacksonville, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]