US Tech Solutions is seeking a Reprocessing Technician for a 24+ month contract position with a client in Jacksonville, FL
LOCATION: Jacksonville, Florida
HOURS: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Days)
6:00 PM – 6:00 AM (Nights)
RATE: $13.00 (day shift)
$14.56 (Night Shift)
Please note this is a 12 hours standing job and must able to lift 25 lbs
Schedule: 2 days on 2 days off-3 days on 2 days off
Week 1 – Standard Orientation 7:00am-3:30pm M-F
Week 2 – Training in the department. Monday – Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
Week 3 - Training in the department. Monday – Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
Week 4 – The contractors will start their continuous work schedule.
Products produced at the Deerwood Park Manufacturing facility periodically require recartoning and / or additional inspections. This position works under minimal supervision.
· Maintains the WIP inventory in the Rework Department.
· Manually inspects cartons and/or lenses, as necessary, to meet formal specification requirements in order to identify and isolate defects.
· Manually loads arrays into the Rework cartoner machine.
· Fully operates the Rework department cartoner.
· Fully operates a manual pallet jack.
· Case packs finished product to be delivered to the quarantine area.
· Performs many of the responsibilities necessary to operate, troubleshoot, adjust, change-over, and maintain the Rework cartoner.
· Responsible for performing accurate lot changes and documentation.
· Performs routine cleaning and non-routine maintenance.
1. Perform required inspections on product. (20%)
2. Tend to the cartoner operation. (20%)
3. Unload cartoned product and case pack for delivery to quarantine. (20%)
4. Retrieve incoming product from distribution or quarantine and transfer to Rework staging area. (15%)
5. Decarton product that requires array inspection. (10%)
6. Perform necessary lot changes and paperwork. (5%)
7. Assist with destruction of product. (5%)
8. Performs other duties as assigned by management. (5%)
· High school or equivalent required
· Computer skills – Outlook required
· 2 to 4 years manufacturing operations experience preferred.
· Excellent communication, with strong attention to detail and good follow-up skills.
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Work history establishing dependability and competent job performance.
· Use basic math in a production setting, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, decimals, etc.
· Function in a team environment.
· Operation and basic troubleshooting skills for mechanical equipment.
CONDITIONS and PHYSICAL DEMANDS of JOB:
· Tasks require visual acuity (reading fine print and inspecting lenses and cartons)
· Light lifting (Up to 25 lbs.)
· Attention to detail
· Standing, sitting, bending, stooping, crouching, walking, pulling, grasping, reaching, pushing, talking, other, and repetitive motions (hands and arms)
· Completing paperwork and performing basic math for count reconciliation
· Operates production machinery
· Must be computer literate
· 75-80% Standing-Walking
· Must be quality conscience
· Must have attention to Detail
· Must be a Team Player-works closely with 6-8 employees
· Must wear PPE-Ear Plugs and Lab Coat
· Must be very Safety Conscience
· Must work in Manufacturing atmosphere-busy and noisy
· Must be able to work well with hands-handling small items
· Must be able to perform within production standards
· Continuous Operations work schedule:
· 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM OR 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM
· Once started on shift schedule will remain on the shift for 2 years.
· 2 days on 2 days off-3 days on 2 days off
· 34.5 hrs one week- 46.0 hrs one week=10.0 hrs OT
· Must be able to work 2 weekends each month