Urgently Hiring! Please Apply Today!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Gary Morgan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
Located in beautiful Austin, Texas we build and deploy machine-learned models involving industry-specific litigation risk, fraud/waste/abuse risk, employment risk, product liability risk, IP risk, customer service optimization, and diversity and inclusion.
We're looking for a talented, motivated Senior UX Designer with experience developing user flow outside of app design and web design to join our growing team.
Why join us?
- Temp to Hire OR Full Time Direct Hire Position
- Competitive Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 based on experience
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Free lunches 4 days a week via Grub Hub
- Flex days Mondays & Fridays if you want to work from home
Must Have Skills
- Experience working on applications in UX design
- Experience applying your UX design principles to data and information visualization in the business (B2B SAAS experience preferred)
- Document UX Specifications, designs, and standards
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating a range of artifacts developed in creating a variety of UX solutions.
- Ability to expertly articulate ideas, design decisions, and design work to senior-level stakeholders.
- Partner with the engineering team to problem solve and understand engineering limitations.
Please send your current resume along with answers to the following screening questions to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
1. Please send current resume and link to online portfolio to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
2. Could you please describe your professional experience as a UX Designer developing user flow outside of app design and web design?
3. Please describe your experience with B2B SAAS.
4. What is your current visa status? (US Citizen, Green Card Holder, etc)
5. What is your desired base salary?
6. Are you looking to work 100% remote or would you prefer hybrid remote and onsite? If open to onsite which major city are you in commuting distance to?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.