Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Software Asset Analyst - REMOTE for a CONTRACT assignment with one of our premier Healthcare Services clients in Jacksonville, FL.
Qualified candidates MUST have:
4+ years recent and relevant experience with Software Licensing (specifically with Microsoft, IBM and Oracle)
Working knowledge of Flexera Suite
CSAM certification highly preferred
- Assist the SW Licensing team by working in Flexera to establish SAM processes, compliance reports, working with the team to clean up records within the tool, help automate tasks to better enterprise license optimization.
- Configuration and clean up of Flexera Suite, components and functions
- Act as a lead in the analysis of more complex requirements to translate into Flexera application configuration capability
- Recommend and help implement complex solutions including technology integrations across multiple platforms
- PO Alignment with software asset
- Maintaining and reconciling inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- HS diploma or GED Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- 4+ years recent and relevant experience with Software Licensing (specifically with Microsoft, IBM and Oracle)
- Working knowledge of Flexera Suite
- CSAM certification highly preferred
- Advance knowledge and expertise with the software asset management tool Flexera
- Demonstrated capabilities of areas
- Continually evaluate licensing/ deployment risks and make recommendations to minimize customer impact or user experience
- Customer service focus
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective decision-making
- Must be able to work independently without direct supervision
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at https://sgainc.com .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.
- provided by Dice