Kforce's client in Jacksonville, FL is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join their team remotely.
The remote Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for monitoring, installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of technology solutions. They will provide technical support, troubleshoot problem and perform scripting/programming to ensure stable and efficient operation of technology solutions.
- As a Senior Systems Engineer, this role performs installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned technology
- Manages system/application environment and ongoing operations
- Ensures that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards
- Researches, designs, implements and tests technology solutions
- Proactively monitors and reports performance and utilization of assigned technologies
- Troubleshoots software and/or hardware issues/failures
- Resolves alerts and performs remediation activities
- The Senior Systems Engineer manages problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners