Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Remote Project Manager (Healthcare Claims)for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Healthcare Services clients in Jacksonville, FL.
- Manage projects with internal and external dependencies, moderate scope, risk of moderate severity & impact, integration within functional capabilities, moderate cost and typically longer duration within more than one team of resources.
- Identify & resolve discrepancies in planned costs versus actual cost and overall financial management for assigned projects.
- Responsible for developing and reviewing/validating multiple project plans and approving plans.
- May mentor Jr. IT Project Managers.
- Understands the need for Business Case/ROI and ensures its completion.
- Participates in change initiatives including tasks and initiatives outside of specific job duties such as BRM workgroups.
- Responsible for developing and reviewing detailed project plans and tracking financial information.
- Communicate project status to project team, stakeholders' leadership and Program Managers associated with other projects.
- Advise project team, customers, and staff on tactical solutions to dealing with barriers within a project.
- Accountable for active facilitation of project issue resolution, change, risk and dependency management.
- Accountable for project delivery including meeting time, budget and quality standards and customer expectations.
- Leads project meetings.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work; preferably in an IT related field.
- 5+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education in IT project management.
- PMP - Project Mgmt Professional Certification
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project.
- Advanced proficiency of SDLC disciplines and Agile methodology disciplines.
- Thorough understanding of the concepts, theories and processes of the Project Management Methodology (PMM).
- Thorough understanding of business processes, functions and architectures.
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Broad knowledge of IT functions.
- Ability to Lead/Facilitate Core team or Steering meetings to obtain schedule, issues, risk , and dependency updates.
- Ability to document meeting minutes, action items from project status meetings.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Agile, Waterfall, Healthcare, and Claims Processing Experience. PMP cert. Understanding of full SDLC.
- Rally, MS Project, Project Tracking, Software Dev/Dev testing and design.
- Agile Scrum Master experience
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Yellow belt on Lean Six Sigma principles
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at https://sgainc.com .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.