Aerotek is looking to hire a Full-Time REMOTE Underwriter Level 3 to be responsible for the underwriting of loans in accordance with company and investor guidelines. Candidates should have experience directly or indirectly related to the Mortgage Industry.
Under the direct supervision of the Underwriting Manager the accountability and job activities of the Underwriter Level 3 position include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Timely underwriting of loan credit packages and appraisals for compliance with various investor and government agency guidelines.
- Contact with private investors and government agencies to resolve any issues or questions that may arise on loan files, programs, etc.
- Review and analyze income from both personal and corporate tax returns.
- Communicate decision on loans to appropriate parties both verbally and in writing.
- Analyze loan packages for any sign of fraudulent documentation or information.
- Work with Loan Originators to restructure questionable loans into a salable package.
- Remain informed of all government regulations, requirements and laws for both branch and broker submissions.
- Consult with the Processing and Closing departments to ensure that all underwriting conditions are met prior to closing the loan.
- Review and clear all underwriting conditions prior to closing.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.