804 Technology is currently looking for a Remote Marketing Admin/Project Management Support for a contract role . This role is interned for the hiring of a contract employee to perform in two areas of responsibility: 1) to lead with light supervision the ongoing loading of relevant marketing campaign content into a marketing automation system for channel partners, and 2) provide administrative support and cross project management of coordinated co-marketing activities with certain strategic alliance partners, notably AWS and Microsoft, primarily but not exclusively within these partners’ partner portals. The complete job description is listed below. If you are interested please respond be sending me your resume and your availability. Thank you in advance for your time.
Marketing Admin/Project Mgt support
Starting 3-6 months but looking for long term
32-40 hours a week to start
This role is interned for the hiring of a contract employee to perform in two areas of responsibility:
1) to lead with light supervision the ongoing loading of relevant marketing campaign content into a marketing automation system for channel partners, and
2) provide administrative support and cross-Siemens project management of coordinated co-marketing activities with certain strategic alliance partners, notably AWS and Microsoft, primarily but not exclusively within these partners’ partner portals.
- Marketing automation system and content management for channel partners
- Project management of campaign and asset creation in Partner Marketing Automation platform.
- This process involves accessing our campaign content from other systems, retrieving text, images, and assets, and recreating the intended emails and social posts within the marketing automation system utilizing the email and social post builder user interface.
- May require modification content where necessary to suit the format of the system if there is not an exact fit (ex. shortening content, some infrequent copywriting, etc.).
- Attention must be paid to ensuring standard naming conventions, descriptions, and asset tagging guidelines are adhered to in order to maintain a library of campaign content that is easy to navigate.
- Managing upcoming social calendar by obtaining existing posts and filtering for relevant content for partners and add the posts to marketing automation system. Creating additional versions of the posts to span upcoming months
- Tracking of assigned tasks in Project Management system
- Overall system maintenance i.e. cleanup of existing campaigns in marketing automation system, archiving out of date campaigns, updating templates where needed, checking proper tagging, general audits of content for completeness and accuracy, etc.
- Assist with reporting on performance. Make recommendations of content based on performance, research, best practices, etc.
- Administrative and coordinated co-marketing project management
- Act as the liaison to various Siemens marketing teams who need to file a request, have questions about MDF status / usage / eligibility, and deadlines.
- Assist in the development of MDF project request descriptions and manage the submission and approval-tracking and status reporting.
- File reimbursement requests. Ensure that metrics are captured, and invoices are received, file on time for reimbursement. Track progress of each project and reimbursement status. Monitor deadline dates and ensure the reimbursement is completed with finance before the deadline date.
- Create, manage, and distribute packaged information such as status tracking tables (to be included in e.g. PowerPoint decks) to be included in various weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, and real-time stakeholder access as needed.
I am currently working remotely. You can reach me in a variety of ways:
Be safe and stay healthy out there. We are in this together!
Business: 636-928-0330 (forward message to my email)
804 Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or national origin.