Personify, a leading executive search firm based in Raleigh, NC is excited to partner with a premiere provider of health care services in Wake County, NC on a job search for Registered Nurses.
About our Client
Our client is a full-service, 178-bed, community hospital focused on providing exceptional patient care and outcomes. As a part of a network of facilities throughout the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area, our client delivers advanced medical care and technology to one of the top-rated communities in the nation.
About the Open Positions
We have immediate openings for registered nurses in Clinical Evaluation, Intermediate Care, Medical/Surgical and Mother/Baby
Clinical Evaluation Unit
● 30 bed observation unit; Patient to nurse ratio is 4:1
● Unit specializes in a wide variety of patient diagnoses including, cardiac, respiratory, neurological, endocrine, renal as well as the care of patients post operatively and post procedure.
● 1-2 years’ experience in either critical care or intermediate care is strongly preferred.
Intermediate Care Unit
● 28 bed observation unit; Patient to nurse ration is 3:1 or 4:1
● Patient population both Stepdown and Intermediate level care
● Unit specializes in a wide variety of patient diagnoses including cardiac, respiratory, GI, renal, Endocrine, and Neurological.
● A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in medical surgical and telemetry is required.
Medical/Surgical and Mother/Baby Units
● Provide total comprehensive nursing to patients and their families
● 1 Year Nursing - Related Area or Clinical - Critical Care (ICU/CCU) Preferred