Personify, a leading executive search firm based in Raleigh, NC is excited to partner with a premiere provider of health care services in Wake County, NC on a job search for Registered Nurses.
About our Client
Our client is a full-service, 178-bed, community hospital focused on providing exceptional patient care and outcomes. As a part of a network of facilities throughout the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area, our client delivers advanced medical care and technology to one of the top-rated communities in the nation.
Our client partner is investing in the community with a multi-million-dollar project to add over 100k square feet of health care space. The expansion design, based on feedback from physicians, nurses and support staff, will further the excellence in service in areas including: surgical services; Women's Pavilion & Birthplace; intensive care; general medical and surgical nursing care; telemetry monitoring unit; cardiac and vascular catheterization labs; centers for advanced gastrointestinal, chest pain and sleep; inpatient rehab and outpatient specialty rehab services; and outpatient ancillary services.
About the Open Positions
We have immediate openings for registered nurses in Clinical Evaluation and Intermediate Care
Clinical Evaluation Unit
● 30 bed observation unit; Patient to nurse ratio is 4:1
● Unit specializes in a wide variety of patient diagnoses including, cardiac, respiratory, neurological, endocrine, renal as well as the care of patients post operatively and post procedure.
● 1-2 years’ experience in either critical care or intermediate care is strongly preferred.
Intermediate Care Unit
● 28 bed observation unit; Patient to nurse ration is 3:1 or 4:1
● Patient population both Stepdown and Intermediate level care
● Unit specializes in a wide variety of patient diagnoses including cardiac, respiratory, GI, renal, Endocrine, and Neurological.
● A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in medical surgical and telemetry is required.