Registered Nurse will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID-19 such as:
- Patient registration in EPIC EMR
- Insurance verification
- Point of care test specimen collection/processing
- Notify patient of results
- Educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results
- Maintain infection control and lab processing requirements.
Testing will be done both inside and outside the clinic setting. Required PPE will be available.
Registered Nurse must work 30-35 hours (If willing to float to nearby clinics you can get up to 40 hours), working 3-4 days per week (10 hour shifts during weekday, 7-8 hour shifts on weekends). Must be available to work every other weekend.
- Must have an active RN license in California
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- 2+ years of experience working in an acute/critical care, medical office, clinic, or wellness center.
- Experience with EPIC, point of care testing, taking vitals preferred.
- BLS certification
SALARY: Call to inquire
PLEASE CONTACT: Alliston Brown @ 586-604-2597