SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have a passion and compassion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a patient-centered environment surrounding patients who come to our hospital for the best care? Are you experienced Registered Nurse interested in Employee Health? Submit your application today!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive pay rates, sign-on bonus/relocation, and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
- medical, dental, vision
- flex spending
- life insurance
- tuition reimbursement
- employee discount program
- employee stock purchase program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Memorial Hospital family here in Jacksonville, Florida! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an Employee Health Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We are searching for an Employee Health Registered Nurse for a full time position - no weekends. This RN is responsible to assess the needs of individual employees and provide services as related to functions of Employee Health. Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit.
The Employee Health RN is responsible to assess the needs of individual employees and provide services as related to functions of Employee Health. You will provide basic occupational and preventive health care to our team members and patients within our facility. This position is Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm.
- You will provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- You will conduct pre-employment physicals on incoming and transferring employees (basic physical elements and review of history. Collect and process appropriate biological specimens. Document recommendations of employee fitness for duty and need for possible accommodations to HR department)
- You will monitor current team members for continued fitness for duty and early effects of adverse occupational exposures
- You will administer the facility drug testing program. (Specimen collection, shipping, reception of results, notifications to appropriate parties and maintenance of documentation).
- You must serve as a first line resource to the facility administration, HR and Risk Management departments on all health issues that affect team member performance or safety
- You will utilize basic nursing skills to determine level of care for ill or injury team and provide basic first aid to injured team members
- You will provide a basic level of education on a wide variety of health issues such as general health care, intelligent consumption of health care, chronic health problems, occupational health issues and other wellness issues.
- You are to use different methods of education to assist the comprehension of the client and serves as a liaison to the Wellness team for the individual to achieve health goals
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of
Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state
which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American
Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- At least 3 years of RN experience required
- Manager/leadership experience preferred
- Certification in Case Management (CCM) is preferred
- Certification in Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) is
Now celebrating 50 years, Memorial
Hospital has been a leader in providing quality healthcare to Northeast
Florida. Memorial Hospital is a 454-bed acute care hospital offering a full
line of services, including 24-hour emergency care at three different
locations. We feature an accredited Chest Pain Center, certified Stroke
Center, dedicated Heart Center, Bone and Joint Center, and Memorial’s maternity
center, Special Beginnings.
Memorial Hospital offers you and your family a full birthing
experience. We are with you from the moment you find out, and are there for as
long as you need us after your family has grown.
In addition, we were
the first hospital in the area to have OB Hospitalists onsite 24/7.
Memorial Hospital is also a Level II Trauma Center which means we
provide a higher level of care for the most critically injured patients. It
also means our standards and performance are regularly reviewed by the Florida
Department of Health.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Memorial Hospital Jacksonville,
has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
Be a part of an organization that
invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Employee Health
RN opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.