Senior Vice President - Group Fitness
The Regional Group Fitness Manager is responsible for training and supporting new and existing Franchisees and coordinators to ensure the success of the Group Fitness program at each franchise location.
Through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives and core values of the company, the Regional Group Fitness Manager provides direct training and development support to the Franchisees and gym level coordinators to ensure that at all gyms maintain the proper operational controls, administrative functions, procedures and systems for Group Fitness to effectively grow the company and to ensure group fitness operational success. This position requires an independent thinker who can interpret management situations in real time and provide Franchisees and coordinators with direction to execute on group fitness policies, procedures and programming. There is also a strong emphasis on Group Fitness team building and programming designed to help Franchises increase class participation and Peak/Peak Results memberships. The position assists with all aspects of Group Fitness including education, implementation and ongoing program evaluation.
- Implementation and supervision of the Group Fitness program for all Franchisees and Group Fitness staff through the Operations Manual, Crunch Connected, and with hands on training and support.
- Manage the training and development of all new Franchisees and Group Fitness staff as it relates to the company Group Fitness strategy.
- Monitor mandatory education training and certifications for all Franchisees and Group Fitness staff.
- Assist franchisees with recruiting, hiring, training, and development of Group Fitness Coordinators and instructors.
- Assist with the ongoing development of Group Fitness content.
- Review all systems and strategies related to Group Fitness to ensure that Franchisees/Coordinators are following best practices.
- Be available for hands on training support during all new gym openings.
- Assist Franchisees/Coordinators with setting goals for Group Fitness.
- Ensure consistent delivery of service in accordance to Crunch Franchise standards.
- Follow all guidelines in the Employee Handbook
- Professionally represent Crunch Fitness at all times.
- Know company facility and services.
- Understand and enforce all policies, procedures and standards.
- 5 years experience group fitness/fitness management in a multi-unit company.
- 3 years experience in the fitness industry with a multi-unit Franchise company.
- 2 years experience in facilitation of large-scale trainings/workshops
- Effective communication, organization and leadership skills for multi-location organizations.
- Experience with implementing systems, policies, and procedures for multi-location organizations.
- High level of technological skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel extensively for gym support, new gym certifications, company meetings and conferences.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of group fitness programming and implementation tactics
- Strong creative management and development techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Current ACE and AFAA group fitness certifications
- Background in multi genre group fitness programs and small group training
Crunch Franchise Corporate
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch's signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.