HW Staffing Solutions is looking for a virtual recruiter to work from home in our non-clinical healthcare sector. In this position you will source candidates from around the country to work in the non-clinical healthcare fields. All interested applicants are asked to submit a copy of your resume in MS Word format as an attachment.
As an HW Staffing Solutions recruite r you will work daily to incorporate the core principals of our company “Dignity, Excellence and Service”. You will always treat everyone with respect; you will always provide excellence in service to both companies and employees and you will remember always that our success would not be possible without the people that call on us every day for work. You will be responsible for delivering performance through high quality service to customers and employees by developing and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and applicants.
· Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.
· Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
· Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals.
· Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
· Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities.
· Arrange for interviews and provide orientations as necessary.
· Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
· Ensure all pre-hire requirements, to include drug screening; background checks etc. are consistently met. Follow any audit procedures or best practices associated with such policies such as E-Verify, EEOC, TWRK, and other Staffing related regulations.
· Working in conjunction with the Branch Manager/Regional Manager to develop and implement promotional activities to attract quality applicants. (Recruitment calendar and Advertising budget)
· Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs. Assisting in the structure of the branch recruitment plan.
· Solid understanding of the Staff Suite system to include, entering clients, orders, assignments, duplicating orders and assignments, adjusting pay and bill rates, running custom queries and searches, setting up preferences and profiles.
· Ability to process weekly payroll to included running the payroll board and missing time sheet reports, audit and payroll verification, submitting payroll to corporate, understanding special pay/bill codes and how to get processed.
· Meet all operational requirements for payroll including processing weekly payroll, direct deposit and pay card set up, employment verification, Unemployment management and check handling for employees.
· Ensuring and maintaining daily quality and documentation requirements; QC calls, Arrival Calls, Extensions, closes, documentation etc.
· Fulfill clients staffing needs through active management of open orders.
· Periodic ability to work flexible hours outside of normal scheduled work week when need arises.
- 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities or equivalent education and training preferred
- Knowledge of human resource procedures
- Excellent data entry skills
- Solid personal computer knowledge and ability to use essential technology (databases, word processing, spreadsheets, and email) effectively and efficiently
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully (both verbally and written) to all levels, both internally and externally
· Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
· English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
· Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
· Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
· Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
· Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
· Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively
· Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
· Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
· Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
· Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
· Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
· Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
· Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.