The Recruiter will be responsible for high volume, full life cycle recruitment of non exempt positions for assigned territories and departments within Encore. The Recruiter will create effective strategies for filling positions with high quality, internal or external candidates in a timely manner. Taking full ownership of all current and future openings and ensuring timely resolution to recruiting challenges will be crucial to the Recruiter’s success. In meeting these goals, the Recruiter will develop and maintain a talent pipeline utilizing the Company’s Applicant Tracking System to maintain candidate data including notes and contact information. As a successful teammate, the Recruiter will also provide advice and consultation to HR team colleagues, Hiring Managers and the Talent Acquisition team regarding strategic sourcing, industry relations, college relationships, workforce planning, geographic market management and competitor intelligence within assigned territories.
Key Job Responsibilities
Non-Exempt /Requisition Management
- Responsible for sourcing, interviewing and selecting non-exempt internal and external candidates for consideration and placement into available and future openings.
- Communicate with the various regional hiring managers to understand location and market specific requirements through a formal engagement call for each newly identified position.
- Develop strategic sourcing plans for positions and territories utilizing all available tools and resources.
- Conduct competency-based telephone interviews with candidates prior to presenting qualified, pre-screened applicants to the hiring managers.
- Follow up with hiring managers regarding candidate status and to provide feedback regarding the hiring decision.
- Facilitate the interview and screening process to move requisitions to a close.
Talent Pipeline Management
- Participate in quarterly workforce planning meetings with key leaders to proactively identify talent acquisition needs that will drive pipeline management activity.
- Develop a strategy for sourcing candidates in a proactive manner to include regular internet sourcing using AIRS techniques, participation in social media websites, employee referral management, competitor solicitation and maintenance of a robust talent pipeline.
- Facilitate hiring events when necessary, within assigned geographic territories.
- Maintain all candidates with contact information in the searchable Applicant Tracking System with applicable notes.
Industry & Market Relations
- Establish relationships through participation in relevant local industry associations (alongside sales team members as appropriate) such as SHRM, ERE, PCMA, MPI or NACE to network with industry professionals.
- Cultivate college relationships which will benefit Encore for both short- and long-term recruiting solutions involving field team members whenever possible.
- Represent Encore well in providing positive first impressions and following through on candidate communication at all steps in the hiring process.
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System to track all candidate communication and progress throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain appropriate candidate files and notes within the ATS which will meet Federal and State guidelines, document progress and serve as a reservoir for reporting information.
- Utilize social networking sites and the Encore Careers’ blog to communicate Encore’s employment messaging and generate positive candidate interest and feedback.
- Respond to all employment applicants in a timely and professional manner and follow-up on commitments made during the screening and recruitment process.
Team & Administrative Support
- Participate with Talent Acquisition team members by sharing candidate information, leads and market intelligence to support Encores overall talent strategies.
- Make recommendations for improvement areas within Talent Acquisition & Human Resources.
- Assist with projects, vacation coverage and other responsibilities as assigned. Take on additional requisitions outside of assigned region or scope as time permits.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to manage all requisition and candidate activity.
- Generate offer letters and lead candidates through the pre-employment process.
- Ensure onboarding activities are completed and communicate progress to all involved parties.
- BS/BA degree (preferably HR, Communications or Business Related)
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in full cycle recruiting in a services or related industry.
- Effective comprehension, listening, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong attention-to-detail with ability to multi-task while maintaining commitment to quality.
- Experience in sourcing, recruitment, and selection of exempt and non-exempt candidates
- Demonstrated excellent customer relationship management skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet based software systems.
- Team player with ability to work well independently and interface with diverse population.
- Achieving Results
- Initiative/Personal Empowerment
- Decision Making
- Exceeding Customer Expectations
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.