The Recruiter will be responsible for delivering branch performance through high quality service to clients and employees. The Recruiter will be accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified field talent through recruiting and skill matching.
- · 0- 3 years of recruitment experience or an equivalent staffing industry role
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- · Proven focus to improve and enhance customer relationships
- · The ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or government regulations
- · The ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
- · The ability to travel periodically within the local market, including client visits, employee check-ins, and job fairs
- · The ability to work flexible hours outside the normal schedule
- · Proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook)
- · Must possess and demonstrate a high level of professionalism, customer service skills, and the ability to multi-task
- · Basic planning and organizational skills
- · Basic analytical skills
- · Proficient communication skills