We are seeking an experienced Records Accountability Analyst for a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide.
As one of the world's largest aerospace companies it also provides leasing and product support services. Our client offers a multitude of career paths in the areas of Business, Cybersecurity, Data Science & Analytics, Engineering, IT and Manufacturing. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door!
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
- Documents and maintains completed quality/inspection records to maintain the integrity of as-built aircraft configuration.
- Reconciles erroneous data entries to ensure all production records are completed and accounted for by conducting database queries and performing audits of planning and production schedules.
- Monitors work of less experienced employees.
- Assembles data packages and log books from traceable build records in accordance with applicable requirements to provide visibility of aircraft build status.
- Provides aircraft build information to status the airplane for aircraft roll out, flight and delivery.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex problems by developing and implementing process and procedure improvements to ensure the integrity of the aircraft build process.
- Maintains records storage and shipping logs to assure retrievability in compliance with applicable requirements.
- Works under limited supervision.
- Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience as a Logs and Records Clerk / Technical Publications Librarian in the Navy / Marine Corp or FRC Environment.
- Knowledge and experience with NALCOMIS / OOMA, and CMPRO is desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.