EY is currently seeking Tax Seasonal Professionals for our Summer 2022 Tax Season. These seasonal hires will be providing review and signing level support to our Real Estate & Partnership Tax Practice.
You’ll work on multiple tax engagements and will contribute to the delivery of quality tax planning and compliance services for our real estate industry clients. In return, you can expect the support of some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Analyzing an evolving portfolio of complex tax operations to provide meaningful business insights.
- Identifying potential opportunities and risks and communicating these to our clients.
- Learning and researching current market trends, to maintain your credibility as a trusted advisor
- Developing clear, intelligent plans and approaches to improve our clients’ tax activities.
- Researching our clients’ business operations and building long-lasting relationships to tailor your advice to their specific needs.
- Responsible for leading the assimilation of electronic data into tax reporting software
- A bachelor's degree, supported by relevant work experience
- Experience with federal and multi-state Real Estate and/or Partnership tax preferred
- Experience and knowledge of tiered structures, complex allocations and apportionments preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in professional services or professional tax organization
- A current CPA is preferred, but not required