Eagles World Realty, Inc
We're looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You'll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Great written and verbal skills
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
About Eagles World Realty, Inc
We offer competitive and great growth opportunities.