Provider Data Management Coordinator I
The Provider Data Management Coordinator will enter data into One Call’s provider databases based on new applications to the network or requests for change to existing data, such as address or name changes. The Coordinator will be required to master rules for accurate database maintenance and required to maintain a low error rate as communicated by management. The Coordinator will service all internal and external customers in a timely manner regarding all data issues.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enters data into Cactus, Intrepid, Siebel or other databases for all new network applicants.
- Creates all pricing libraries for contracted providers in Intrepid.
- Reviews contracts and applications prior to data implementation to ensure validity.
- Receive sand implements all data change requests from the Development staff.
- Maintains a required error rate, as communicated by management, in all aspects of data entry.
- Reports all database issues to the Supervisor, Data Management in a timely and effective manner. Work with IT to resolve database issues when necessary.
- Assists the Supervisor, Data Management in maintaining and updating business rules for the entry of provider data.
- Assists the Supervisor, Data Management in maintaining an efficient process for data auditing, including improvement to workflow processes.
- Participates in the testing of data during database upgrades and conversions.
- Conducts database clean up as requested.
- Assists in the development of queries & reports in Cactus or other reporting systems.
- Assists other departments by providing physician and practice data as requested.
- Completes all other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) and a minimum of one (1) year experience in database management required; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Experience with provider data set-up and maintenance preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be computer literate and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to maintain a professional appearance and exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Must have the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Must have the ability to work after hours and weekends when necessary.
841 Prudential Dr, Suite 204
Jacksonville, FL, 32207