Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2021 Associate Development Program today!
As a 2021 Associate Development Program full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has a start date in January 2021 with a dedicated u201CLearning Weeku201D where you will:
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
About The Team
The Cloud Services group is leading the charge at FIS to provide our customers with fully managed IT
services for financial systems, reducing their operation and maintenance costs and freeing them to do
what they do best in many exciting industries around the world.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will collaborate with a multi-talented, forward-thinking, cross-functional global team whose guiding principles are innovation and excellence.
- With the backing of one of the world's leading multinational technology companies, you will enjoy the freedom to experiment, create and grow.
- As part of the Cloud Managed Services Transition Planning Management team, you will guide customers and professional services colleagues through intricate and highly customized technical implementation projects that run on private and public cloud infrastructure.
- You interact intuitively with all levels in the organization to analyse requirements, plan delivery, allocate resources, identify issues and opportunities, drive deadlines and report on outcomes.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or combination of relevant coursework and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- Experience in the field of Treasury or Payments in a medium to large corporation or software
- and service provider
- ITIL certification
- Microsoft or other technical certification
- Proficiency with Celoxis or Microsoft Project
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.