Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Project Manager for a contract position in Jacksonville, FL. Opportunity will be one year with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- The role will be responsible for managing horizontal assessments of data and reporting across credit organizations.
- The goal is to document and assess current state reporting, including building inventories of reporting solutions and data sources where non-existent. The assessments will focus on identification of similarities, disparities, and gaps across the organizations to find opportunities for delivery of consolidated solutions, reducing redundancy and improving quality.
- The role will also assist with building requirements and driving implementation of solutions.
- The types of reporting will span business performance, key activities, controls/risk reporting, employee productivity, and capacity measures.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Experience working with and analyzing large data sets
- Strong technical acumen
- Ability to manage projects across large groups of stakeholders
- Knowledge of Wholesale Credit businesses
- BA experience
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!