Position: Project Manager
Location: Nashville, TN
Type: 12+ months
Are you a Project Manager seeking an opportunity with a global consultanting company?
Do you have experience supporting multiple projects across numerous functional and technical units?
If you have a passion for technology and advanced understanding of software development then we have a position for you!
- The project manager provides hands-on advanced project management and support for multiple projects across numerous functional and technical units within the Firm, utilizing ITS and PMO standard tools, processes and methods.
- Is expected to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment, employing strong relationship management, advisory skills, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- With some amount of supervision from PMO full-time employees and managers and oversight from Portfolio Managers, this person will manage the aspects of SDLC and Project Delivery Process for specially allocated ITS projects and programs that range in scope, budget and team size to the level of large projects, involving medium to high levels of risk and complexity and budgets of approximately $150,000 - $1.5M.
- Contractor is able to identify and manage cross-dependencies, proactively present to Portfolio Managers and resolve issues and risks and impacts.
- Works with varying levels of leadership across Information Technology Services (ITS) and the firm from staff through Partner, Principal, and Managing Director level.
- Utilizes and executes all applicable PMO and related ITS processes, methodologies, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensures the accuracy and consistent execution of all projects.
Skillfully manages scope of projects and the expectation of the stakeholders, and the forward progress of teams responsible for the work.