My client is currently seeking a Project Manager with experience in Land Development. This position will be in charge for designing and producing plans for a wide range of land development projects such as commercial, subdivisions, apartment buildings, roads etc. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of an established yet growing company where you we have extreme room for upward mobility.
Flexible work schedule, opportunity to work from home and Fridays off!
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- PE or EIT
- Five plus years' experience in engineering land development design
- One year experience using AutoCAD
- AutoCAD Civil 3D would be a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- United States Work Authorization
- Salaried position based on experience
- Bonus program based on performance (expected 10% - 20% per year)
- Best retirement plan in industry
- Gold Level Company Health Insurance
My name is Kelsey Plath and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-219-8117 or via email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Even if this isn't the role for you, I am confident I can help you find it!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.