Responsible for planning and coordinating project schedules, budgets, and administrative tasks. Supports the project team by performing administrative activities and facilitating project logistics (e.g., meetings, conference rooms, conference calls).
• Assists in the daily coordination of various assigned projects.
• Develops reports and produces materials required to support project plans, including updates to project schedules, issue logging, recording meeting minutes and documenting them promptly for distribution to project team members.
• Serves as a communication liaison between clients, the project team, and other functional or department managers to understand all necessary aspects of projects and to ensure they are fully informed of objectives, purposes and progress.
• Tracks project progress, and assists in identifying and resolving obstacles. Assists in ensuring projects remain on schedule and within time and cost constraints.
• May work with others to identify and categorize project risks and issues related to cost/estimates, schedule, quality and employee retention.
• Provides timely project or sub-plan deliverables that align with the project or program plan structure, and provides timely status updates and client management highlighting potential issues/problems.
• Performs administrative tasks such as arranging meetings and/or conference calls, developing agendas, answering routine questions, preparing correspondence and progress reports, and participating in event coordination.
• Anticipates the needs of project, program and PMO management, and makes independent decisions and takes action to meet those needs.
• Knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
• Knowledge of the industry project management best practices (i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge - PMBOK)
• Proven experience providing independent judgment and discretion
• Proven experience working independently under general instructions on a large variety of special projects
• Ability to utilize project management software to manage projects (e.g., MS Project and auxiliary tools)
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
Project,Coordinate,PMBOK,Reporting,Admin,Project Logistics,MS Office,MS Visio,MS project