Serco is seeking a Project Control Specialist to support program managers by providing program-level assistance at Serco facilities to help ensure deliverables and performance parameters of each program are met using tools like Microsoft Office to manage and track information, develop contractual deliverable items, and to develop internal and external presentations as directed by program managers.
In this role, you will:
- Provide direct support to the program and project managers of multiple projects.
- Provides data management and analysis techniques for control and maintenance of assigned projects configuration data. Support to include downloading of task order data from government web sites as required
- Create and maintain program serial number tracking spreadsheets for use in configuration reporting to the custome
- Support internal program reporting and reviews as directed by program managers
- Extracts, compiles, and reviews project production configurations data to prepare Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) items in support of the project manager.
- Performs clerical and administrative support tasks for the project in support of deliverables.
- May be responsible for contract data submittals and status reporting.
- Performs a variety of tasks in direct support of the program/project management team.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two or more years of related experience experience in a program support role working within a team environment
- Ability to obtain, or possess, a U.S. Government granted personnel security clearance at the Secret level.
- Knowledge of DoD program execution, including scheduling, data gathering and analysis, or government contracts
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office products in order to use and create spreadsheets, reports and presentations.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic production environment
- Ability to handle ambiguity and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and capable of developing appropriate solutions to emergent issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly learn new program functional skills and tasks
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
- This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Serco to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.
If you are interested in supporting and working with our team across the globe on a passionate, talented, and diverse Serco team- then submit your application now for immediate consideration. It only takes a few minutes and could change your career!
Military Veterans and Spouses encouraged to apply!
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has over 9,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
To review Serco benefits please visit: www.serco.com/na/careers/benefits-of-choosing-serco.
If you require an accommodation with the application process please email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call the HR Service Desk at 800-628-6458, option 1. Please note, due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
COVID-19 Regulations: Serco complies with all applicable COVID-19 requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, or satisfy other conditions of employment that Serco deems appropriate, and employees may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).