One of our best client companies is looking for the best architectural talent in the area. Do you have the ability to run high-end projects or teams? Have you been stuck in a technical track or unable to advance into leadership? This is a wonderful opportunity for a Project Architect.
You should possess the organizational skills to prioritize tasks and handle multiple project deadlines, have excellent communication skills, a thorough knowledge of relevant codes, operations, processes and trends, a desire to mentor and manage teams, and the ability to nurture Client relationships.
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Registered/Licensed Architect or actively pursuing registration
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Effectively communicate with designers to gain understanding of design intent.
- Reviews conformance of documents to codes.
- Communicates legal ramifications of changes to the contract documents during construction phase
- Manage project team and deliverables
- Millennial Candidate (younger individual)
- Manage client relationships through project delivery
- Assist in developing the project budget
- Collaborate with firm management to ensure appropriate staffing of project teams
- Ensure that the goals for the project, team and work-plan are met
- Must be experienced with Revit and AutoCAD
Join an established design firm with a healthy backlog and a very strong outlook.
- Interdisciplinary firm that specilizes in the overall theme development of master planned communities, resorts, golf clubs, health & wellness facilities, sporting venues, hospitality and specialty mixed use commercial districts
- They firmly believe that design can change people's lives for the better - they deliver designs that inspire, connect and perform.
- Specialize in creating dynamic design
- Their design concepts continually evolve, conform and set new standards.
- They believe in quality experience with each client
You will enjoy the work/life balance with flexible hours, work from home options, client parties, team parties, project site visits, and volunteering activities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.