Aston Carter is working with a large project based company that is seeking to add a Project Accountant to their team.
This Project Accountant will be managing all financial aspects of 5-8 clients/projects at any given time in addition to the below responsibilities.
- Learn the relevant contractual terms that are in place with the clients
- Stay informed of the daily progress of all projects by regularly communicating with the Project Managers.
- Assist with Project set-up in system, including coordinating proper documentation such as client and/or vendor requests for W-9's, insurance certificates, credit references, lien releases, bonding issues,etc
- Timely A/P invoice entry/approval
- Create job-related purchase orders and manage month-end accruals.
- Produce timely and accurate invoices for client billing.
- Assist with collecting accounts receivable where necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- 6 months+ Accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration with concentration
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel: Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.