Ref ID: 01120-9503007235
Robert Half is looking for a experienced Programmer/Analyst.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interpret and translate data into meaningful and actionable business solutions
- Basic understanding of relational databases
- Working knowledge of current versions of BI Tools (MS BI Tools such as PowerBI, SSAS, SSRS and SSIS and Cognos Analytics, preferred).
- SQL knowledge for report development, query validation, and QA.
- General understanding of cube creation and star schema models.
- Moderately Proficient in conducting all phases of testing from unit testing to user acceptance testing
- Moderately Proficient in using data profiling tools, query tools, SQL statements, and other means to analyze data
- Work within a collaborative team environment to design, develop, configure, deploy, and support technology solutions.
- Partner with product owners, business analysts, and other IT personnel to determine end-user needs.
- Assist users by analyzing complex problems and clarifying program objectives.
- Produce knowledge base documentation for the ongoing support of technology solutions.
- Troubleshoot operational problems and restore to normal condition. Maintain a 24/7 state of operational readiness.
- Assist in deployment and support of technology.
- Participate as an active learner of new technologies as introduced into the technical roadmap