1. 10+ years working in Project/Program Management, specifically within Governance and Regulatory Frameworks
2. Prior enterprise level experience involved with the following types of audits: This includes, OIG, HITRUST, SOC2, Blues Association, AOD, GWS 912, etc.
3. Preferred: PMP certification; Background in vulnerability management, threat management and/or configuration management
This Program Manager will be part of an Audit Program Office within Infrastructure Services. This office will facilitate all audit activities being managed by the Service Governance organization within ITIS. Looking for candidates with strong audit/compliance experience within the health care environment.
* Agile Scrum Master experience
* Experience using Agile methodology
* Yellow belt on Lean Six Sigma principles
Senior IT Project Managers are responsible for the overall direction, management, communication, coordination of status reports, and accountability of project oriented work efforts and success of their projects across the IT organization. This position focuses on technical projects related to the design, development, execution, implementation or maintenance of systems or software. Senior IT Project Managers ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. They create scope documents based on approved charters and project plans (work breakdown structures.) They track key milestones and adjust project plans, budget requests and/or resources to meet the needs of customers. Senior IT Project Managers are assigned to projects with multiple interdependencies and of moderate complexity, scope, risk and impact to the business.
Essential Functions: The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
* Manage projects with internal and external dependencies, moderate scope, risk of moderate severity & impact, integration within functional capabilities, moderate cost and typically longer duration within more than one team of resources.
* Identify & resolve discrepancies in planned costs versus actual cost and overall financial management for assigned projects.
* Responsible for developing and reviewing/validating multiple project plans and approving plans.
* May mentor Jr. IT Project Managers.
* Understands the need for Business Case/ROI and ensures its completion.
* Participates in change initiatives including tasks and initiatives outside of specific job duties such as BRM workgroups.
* Responsible for developing and reviewing detailed project plans and tracking financial information.
* Communicate project status to project team, stakeholders' leadership and Program Managers associated with other projects.
* Advise project team, customers, and staff on tactical solutions to dealing with barriers within a project.
* Accountable for active facilitation of project issue resolution, change, risk and dependency management.
* Accountable for project delivery including meeting time, budget and quality standards and customer expectations.
* Leads project meetings.
Required work experience: 5+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education in IT project management.
Required Management experience: No supervisory/management experience required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work; preferably in an IT related field.
Required Certifications: PMP - Project Mgmt Professional
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.