Kelly Services is actively seeking a Program Manager (Supply Chain) for a client located in the Jacksonville, FL area.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (required). Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Facilities Management, Project Management, or related discipline (preferred).
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- 2-4 years of demonstrated project and program management skills (required).
- Experience in or significant support of a manufacturing environment (required).
- Experience in or significant support of medical product or equivalent regulated / controlled product.
- Demonstrated ability creating business plans/cases and project and program budget management (required).
- Demonstrate program / project management skills (required).
- Basic computer skills (word processing, Excel, etc.) and ability to quickly learn new programs (required).
- Ability to navigate business organizational complexity (e.g. matrix reporting/responsibility environment). (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical complexity across multiple organizational levels and functions up to senior company leadership, directly and remotely, and across global cultures (preferred).
- Ability to cultivate deep cross-functional and external relationships to deliver results and solutions, manage risks, and react to issues (preferred).
- Experience working with remote teams (preferred).
- Project management certification (preferred).
- Domestic and international travel averages ~ 25%.
Reporting to the Sr. Mgr. Program Leader, the Program Manager (level 30) assists the Program Leader in the administrative management of multiple teams of engineers, project managers, and various cross-functional associates, financial resources, and related governance required to deliver the objectives. The project’s objective is to improve the cost, capability, and reliability, of the raw material flowing into internal and external manufacturing facilities producing product. Projects include the sourcing of components from WW suppliers across, injection molding, silicone molding and extrusion, primary and secondary packaging, assembly equipment and semi-automated and automated processes, and various other manufacturing technologies and materials and the related process and product validations and regulatory filings required to bring the new supply chain elements into saleable production. Financial responsibilities include the justification, sourcing, management and tracking of an investment of ~ $13.6MM expense and ~ $12.6MM capital to achieve the project goal of generating a peak annualized savings of $13.4MM. People responsibilities include assisting the Program Leader in the posting, sourcing, and tracking of ~ 20+ FTE’s and contractors and related assignments and expenses. Program responsibilities include all normal elements project and program management such as the development and tracking of project milestone/timelines (Gantt charts), communication plan, risk identification and management, coordination of the ~ 30+ projects and their interactions and priorities within the program, and the generation of all support materials to assist the Program Leader in core team and stakeholder updates.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs daily
Project / Program Planning: Deep knowledge and ability to create project plans and related timelines, critical path identification, task links and interdependencies, and other related skills. Deep hands on experience with Microsoft Project including predictive and risk planning capabilities. Ability to identify and manage the various project interconnectivities within the overall program to identify and raise risks and roadblocks for proactive resolution. Prepare meeting minutes, follow up actions, and track work stream progress per plan. [~40% of total time]
Reporting & Communication: Creates and coordinates the overall communication plan of the program (strategies, goals, etc.) and assists in the delivery to the core team, sponsors, stakeholders, and various internal and external cross-functional parties. Ability to interact with senior business leaders as required on behalf of the Program Leader. Develops and ensures consistency in message, strategy, and goals. Develops project and program metrics and tracking mechanisms. Ability to clearly and concise report on technical complexity and voluminous program details. [~20% of total time]
Coordination & Partnering: Coordinates the efforts of various projects and team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver tasks and activities according to plan. Identifies and addresses roadblocks and opportunities. Avoid / resolve issues in alignment with business objectives and metrics. Partners cross-functionally to lead / influence the development and execution of project CTQs and timing, and SC strategy. Work effectively across multiple regions, time zones, cultures, and stakeholders, on cross-functional teams and within a matrix organization. [~20% of total time]
Financial Management: Develops tools to track and manage the expenditures of project financial (capital and expense), people, and assets according to the project budget and allocations. Knowledgeable of capital appropriation processes and various financial concepts. [~20% of total time]
Other Important but Non-Essential / Infrequently Performed Responsibilities
- Participate in various functional and cross-functional business governance processes and forums for the purpose of sharing experience, benchmarking and best practices, and business management.
- Establish and build relationships with other project management and technical teams and organizations across the Company Enterprise.
- Identify and build suitable external relationships.
- W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
- There is no “per diem” with this position
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
EMAIL: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.