Job Title: Program Management Senior Advisor
Duration: 6+ Months contract with possible extension
- The Government Business is a collection of several lines of business, predominately focused on helping our nation's Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries live healthier, more active lives through personalized, affordable and easy-to-use health care solutions.
- This role reports into the Business Program Management Office (BPMO).
- Flex PM will be responsible to lead small- to mid-sized time limited Clinical projects or components of a larger Clinical project impacting multiple business or operational units across the Government Business.
- Collaborates cross-functionally across the various business areas (Medicare Advantage and other business and IT delivery teams) to deliver end to end Business Project Management, Change Management and Business Readiness support
- Utilizes established project and program methodology to develop project plans for assigned projects. Where the methodology is not sufficient, create and augment with new processes and establish best practices
- Develops and maintains work plans that consider the priorities, key milestones, time and cost estimates, resource requirements, task sequencing and identification of tasks that may be performed concurrently to achieve objectives.
- Ensures appropriate project governance and decision-making methodology are in place and adhered to.
- Ensures integrity of original business case is maintained & any adjustments are communicated & understood by all key stakeholders
- Ensures the timely and quality development and distribution of all deliverables for the project.
- Evaluates project status and resource utilization and implements changes to improve the team's effectiveness.
- Resolves issues and determines contingency plans and triggers for risks. As needed, escalates issues to appropriate audiences including key business leaders and team members.
- Partners with matrix organizations to ensure that appropriate action is taken to identify and implement initiatives.
- Plans and manages User Acceptance Testing by collaborating across Business, IT and vendor teams
- Develops and implements communication and reporting mechanisms to maintain sponsor engagement and promote stakeholder adoption.
- Ensures appropriate use of tools to track and monitor the financial performance of assigned projects
- Defines and consults on measurement strategies, tools, scorecards and surveys.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with teammates and matrix partners.
- Act with a sense of urgency to research questions or issues brought by the team. Identify the right parties or resources to resolve these issues (organizational agility).
- Follow up with these parties to drive resolution and provide on-going feedback to individual(s) who raised the question or issue.