Metal Sales is the nation's largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems with 21 locations across America. Our Jacksonville, FL branch has an opening on our Production team for a Production Scheduler.
In this position, you will be responsible for the production scheduling and planning of customer orders - ensuring delivery dates are met.
Let us tell you about the responsibilities and expectations of this role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You'll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Overseeing production and shipping scheduling to meet delivery deadlines.
- Preparing and scheduling orders from Netsuite to scheduling system.
- Processing "slit" work orders and ensuring coils are tagged immediately.
- Partnering with Inventory personnel on issues and accuracy of inventory.
- Assisting on shop floor with paperwork and Eclipse reconciliation and correcting production in Netsuite system as needed.
- Assisting branch management with document preparation and reporting.
- Coordinating and troubleshooting with our IT department on issues and errors with Eclipse system.
- Effectively communicating between production floor, production management, and office management.
- Reconciling coils on shop floor and in system.
- Logging and scanning production copies into system daily for future reference.
The most qualified candidates will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in a manufacturing/production environment preferred
- An eye for detail and accuracy combined with strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent math, communication, and computer (including data entry) skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work environment with a stable privately owned company
- Opportunities for skill set expansion and career growth
- Competitive pay with quarterly incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (eligible after 30 days)
- Paid time off (eligible immediately)
- 401K (eligible immediately) with company match (eligible after 1 year of service)
- Paid holidays (eligible immediately)
- Wellness Program
- And more!!!
We appreciate you reviewing our opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M | F | D | V