Manufacturing Jobs Available
We Will Train!
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a production associate with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job. This is a great entry-level opportunity to work at a well-known, local manufacturer offering reliable weekly pay and good benefits!
Apply with us and experience why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing our job seekers with superior service.
“Good salary. Professional supervisors/management who are always checking on their employees making sure we are on track with the assigned job given to us.” ResourceMFG Associate, Dadu
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Great for people who want to learn and start a career in Manufacturing
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- May utilize basic hand tools
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.