As a product owner you will own all aspects of design, planning, integration, testing, and implementation. Some specific activities include:
1) Working with application owners and UX designers to finalize what end-state looks like
2) Working with Project Managers and Scrum Masters to create and execute plans on how we will get to end-state
3) Work with IT and business stakeholders to collect, translate and align the requirements with expected outcomes
4) Communicate with key stakeholders of any changes being made to current tools
5) Support operational readiness teams and needs in training, communication, and adoption tactics
We are looking for someone who has IT and healthcare experience. As well as, someone who is comfortable leading large & complex projects, as a self-starter, with all levels of leadership in order to accomplish goals.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.