100% REMOTE IN THE UK! Fantastic culture and a leader in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily Olinger
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a leading cloud-based SaaS startup in the biotech industry. Our health informatics platform serves customers across a spectrum of industries — government, biopharmaceutical, clinical diagnostics, healthcare, and academic research globally. Our platform provides a secure and collaborative environment where genomics, multi-omics, and real-world data can be combined with clinical data at scale, providing new insights that can lead to improved diagnostics, new targeted therapies and better patient care.
We are working to advance our growth to further serve leading healthcare and life science organizations! If you are interested in becoming a leader in the Biotech space, apply today!
Location: 100% remote, based anywhere in the UK
Why join us?
- Great company culture
- 100% remote
- Rapidly growing company
- Presence in the UK, US, and Prague
The Scientific Product Marketer will lead marketing efforts for the UKB RAP and other data provider bioinformatics platforms that we have built. You will manage a marketing analyst and work with the broader marketing team that supports all of our products and offerings. This is a great opportunity for an innovative creative looking to make an impact on a global stage and help scale a growing business. Experience and affinity for working in fluid, dynamic, team-based environments where flexibility and creativity are needed.
- Develop and drive implementation of marketing strategy for UKB RAP and other data provider platforms
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and marketing collateral to differentiate our platform(s) in the market
- Define and drive marketing campaigns - objectives, target audiences, strategies, logistics - to grow engagement and adoption of RAP and our community forum; drive marketing efforts for community activations, including user groups, contests, hackathons, bootcamps, and more; build promotional campaigns, craft social posts, email blasts and nurture programs targeted towards the user and customer community
- Engage users, customers, and prospects to understand their workflows and pain points across personas and segments in order to inform user personas, journeys, product development, roadmap and user support needs
- Conduct market research to synthesize voice of customer insights and to generate competitor analysis
- Work closely with community, customer support, user success, product managers, and other relevant stakeholders to build engaging content and activities to fuel product growth
- Manage and improve website experience
- Leverage reporting tools to inform and guide campaign strategy, while analyzing, optimizing, and presenting results on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate cross functionally and align with corporate marketing function objectives and strategies
- Manage marketing specialist(s) and vendors to execute against marketing objectives
- Education in marketing, business, life sciences or related fields; equivalent knowledge gained through work experience also qualifies
- 6+ years of experience executing and driving impact on marketing/growth strategy at a startup or fast-growing organization, with measurable results
- Proven experience with marketing proficiencies: 4Ps, marketing mix, marketing channels, audience segmentation, product positioning, user personas, customer journey, and marketing program development and execution.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing campaign standard methodologies, real-time content marketing, and digital and social marketing
- Experience developing and implementing growth marketing strategies to drive adoption of nascent market products
- Excellent verbal and written skills; ability to communicate both clinical, scientific, and business content in a digestible format, including pitch decks, case studies, webinars, white papers, blog posts, etc.
- Thinks analytically, strategically, and creatively; bias for data-driven approaches married to innovation
- Strong organizational and project management skills, able to take a project from end to end
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.