Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Upland. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a talented designer ready to develop beautiful enterprise products that reach customers at scale? Do you love every aspect of the design process, from user research to polishing pixels? If so, join Upland’s design team and you will design and redesign products that reach millions of users across our exciting portfolio of 30+ products.
Upland (NASDAQ: UPLD) is a publicly-traded enterprise software company that helps global businesses accelerate their digital transformations. Our products support business functions and core operations for 10,000+ companies like The New York Times and Verizon. Join us, and you will develop your design skills while delighting users from many of the largest companies in the world.
What You Will Be Doing
- Enable our customers’ vision by conceiving, sketching, and prototyping experiences for digital products
- Design and conduct user research, including interviews and workshops
- Translate research data into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to an intuitive user experience
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Implementing someone else’s vision by working on well-defined briefs
- Be told how to solve problems – you will bring your strategic expertise to discussions and help drive the decision-making process
- Designing in isolation from other disciplines
- Getting bored working on a single feature component over and over again
Product Designer Key Responsibilities
Design pixel-perfect features that lead to higher usability and customer satisfaction.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree or a design boot camp
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a UX/UI Product designer
- Experience as a product designer for enterprise software products
- Proficiency working with visual design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, or Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment and working collaboratively with product managers and developers, from concept to implementation
- Able to work a schedule that largely overlaps with standard business hours in the US Central Time Zone
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. The Upland Cloud enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance, manage projects and IT costs, and automate critical document workflows. The Upland Cloud is backed by a 100% customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $35 USD/hour, which equates to $70,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4786-US-Dallas-ProductDesigne.001