Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG), a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Process Engineer for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Jacksonville, FL.
This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You’ll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
As a Process Engineer placed with KellyOCG you will be responsible for the following:
The Process Engineer performs a variety of engineering functions involving process improvement and supporting the introduction of new equipment and new products into manufacturing production. Ensures that manufacturing equipment meets company specifications, schedules and budgets. Takes a leading position in coordinating efforts between organization and sub-contractors from beginning of design process through installation and start-up process. Works closely with other engineering disciplines in the development and application of expert troubleshooting of equipment and processed. Acts as advocate for continuous improvement of technology and processes. Adheres to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives.
- Participates in the identification, planning and execution of projects involved with process improvement.
- Supports the qualification of new equipment and processes and performs vendor and site acceptance testing to meet government standards.
- Participates in troubleshooting and resolving equipment, systems, and process problems to prevent the occurrence of product nonconformity.
- Designs experimental protocols using statistical tools to determine process response to controllable factors.
- Develops and implements equipment and/or process enhancements that will improve efficiency, product yield and safety.
- Provides training and support to Operations personnel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree - Engineering or equivalent required experience
- 0 to 2 years engineering experience or technical experience in manufacturing operations.
- 0 to 1-year experience working in FDA environment.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Statistical design and analysis of experiments.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis software like Minitab or JMP preferred.
- Ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products are required.
To learn more about KellyOCG and our Managed Solutions expertise, visit us at kellyocg.com/Solutions/Business-and-Professional Services.
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. (F1 OPT cannot be considered for this position).
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.