SkillStorm is seeking a Privileged Access Management Specialist for a remote position for our client in Jacksonville, Florida. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Accountable for activities that ensure all users in the organization have the appropriate levels of access to applications, systems and data resources. Evaluates and maintains procedures to safeguard information systems assets from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Ensures compliance with Security regulations and laws. Recommends and implements changes to enhance security controls and prevent unauthorized access. Responsible for role-based implementation, role management, and access governance. Implements and manages the enterprise security support model for new applications. Monitors systems, networks, servers, and databases for potential system breaches. Responds to alerts from information security tools. Assigned to projects of medium size/scope. Provides consultative expertise on a wide variety of project and initiatives.
- 3 or more years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technology or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education
- 2 or more years’ experience with maintenance and management of distributed endpoint sensors / agents across a diverse enterprise network
- Demonstrate proficiency with privileged entitlement discovery and reporting.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration
- Experience with Password Vaulting Solutions and implementation strategies
- Competency in two or more environments highly integrated with an operating system
- Extensive experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response and identity and access management
- Knowledge of network infrastructure including routers, switches, firewalls and associated network protocols and concepts.
- Experience developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures.
- Knowledge of operating systems and security applications, as well as a working knowledge of basic network protocols and tools.
- Strong customer focus with ability to manage customer expectations and experience and build long-term relationships.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with a broad range of people and roles including vendors and IT-business personnel.
- Data Center Operating System’s: Windows server; Windows Workstation enterprise; Red Hat Enterprise (RHEL); and IBM Unix (AIX)
- Enterprise endpoint safeguards and countermeasures
- In-Depth Knowledge of a Privilege Access Management Tool and implementation strategies associated
- Software Defined Lifecycle: waterfall and agile exposure and understanding
- Tier2 Privilege Access Management Application Support
- In-depth knowledge of Information Technology field and computer systems
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and collaborate as part of a team
- Ability to manage tasks independently without close supervision and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Must have an understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Must have advanced security knowledge of the organization's existing platforms, systems, databases, and application security and are able to handle most regular issues independently.
- Advanced analytical thinking, problem solving, quantitative analysis ability.
- Must have an advanced understanding of Information Security concepts, protocols, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Must have advanced proficiency with RACF, TSO and tools used to administer security on the mainframe
- Must have advanced proficiency with Active Directory groups and user accounts, Windows folder structures and folder security.
- Proficiency with Windows skills are required, e.g., Windows Explorer, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Must have advanced proficiency of UNIX/Linux security and tools used to administer security in these environments
- Must have advanced proficiency of LDAP groups and user accounts and tools used to administer security in this environment
- Must have advanced proficiency with database security and tools used to administer security within the various databases, e.g., UDB, DB2, SQL and Oracle
- Must demonstrate expertise with security management tools
- Strong knowledge of business processes within an Enterprise environment is required
- Works without daily supervision to meet customer expectations
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Experience using Agile methodology specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
- 3-5 year of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience within IT Security
Additional Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years' experience Privilege Access Management in an Enterprise environment
- Related Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or relevant work experience
- COMPTIA Security+ or equivalent