Accountable for activities that ensure all users in the organization have the appropriate levels of access to applications, systems and data resources. Evaluates and maintains procedures to safeguard information systems assets from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Ensures compliance with Security regulations and laws. Recommends and implements changes to enhance security controls and prevent unauthorized access. Responsible for role-based implementation, role management, and access governance. Implements and manages the enterprise security support model for new applications. Monitors systems, networks, servers, and databases for potential system breaches. Responds to alerts from information security tools. Assigned to projects of medium size/scope. Provides consultative expertise on a wide variety of project and initiatives.
* 3 or more years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technology or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education
* 2 or more years' experience with maintenance and management of distributed endpoint sensors / agents across a diverse enterprise network
* Demonstrate proficiency with privileged entitlement discovery and reporting.
* Demonstrate a working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration
* Experience with Password Vaulting Solutions and implementation strategy's
* Competency in two or more environments highly integrated with an operating system
* Extensive experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
* Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response and identity and access management
* Knowledge of network infrastructure including routers, switches, firewalls and associated network protocols and concepts.
* Experience developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures.
* Knowledge of operating systems and security applications, as well as a working knowledge of basic network protocols and tools.
* Strong customer focus with ability to manage customer expectations and experience and build long-term relationships.
* Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with a broad range of people and roles including vendors and IT-business personnel.
* Data Center Operating System's: Windows server; Windows Workstation enterprise; Red Hat Enterprise (RHEL); and IBM Unix (AIX)
* Enterprise endpoint safeguards and countermeasures
* In-Depth Knowledge of a Privilege Access Management Tool and implementation strategy's associated
* Software Defined Lifecycle: waterfall and agile exposure and understanding
* Tier2 Privilege Access Management Application Support
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.