We are a worldwide leader in the real estate industry! Our proprietary technology allows our agents to gain a competitive advantage in the field. We are always striving to have the latest and greatest technology that we can use to continue being a leader in the global real estate industry. Come join our growing technology division that is developing the latest and greatest technology.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of experience with Web technologies such as: Node.JS, Java, Python and/or Golang
- 3+ years of experience with Mobile Development using either Objective-C /Swift, Java and/or React Native
- 4+ years of experience in technical architecture, solution/application architecture, application development or middleware design.
- Experience designing and developing scalable and highly available cloud-based solutions on AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience with multiple database technologies such as MySql, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Experience designing for large-scale, highly available, fault-tolerant transactional and analytical systems in a dynamic environment.
- Proven experience building microservice or SOA architectures using SOAP or REST/GraphQL.
Preferred Skills Include:
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent Engineering field.
- Experience with searching and caching tools and technology such as Elasticsearch, Solr, Ignite or Redis.
- 2+ years of experience leading a software development team in the delivery of complex and challenging software solutions.
- 1 year of experience with Docker.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
What's In It for You
- 20% Bonus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.