Pre-Sales Engineer - BI / Analytics - Remote
$120K - $140K Plus Bonuses
US Citizen or Green Card (No Sponsorship Available)
Must live in North America (Midwest Territory)
***The ideal candidate will have a good balance of Technical skills (BI/business intelligence, analytics, distributed computing, or data warehousing technology solutions), then moved into Pre-Sales Support for another 5 years. This person will cover the middle US region (anywhere near Dallas, up to Chicago). Remote with regional travel as needed.***
- Technical Pre-Sales Expert, this role supports our North America (Mid) field team to uncover true customer needs and deliver a powerful value proposition.
- Cultivate a regional territory, acquire new customers and drive revenue growth.
- Uncover true business needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos and deliver proof-of-concepts.
- Communicate customer requirements and potential competitor solutions to engineering & product management teams, support strong technical response.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of knowledge bases, product documentation and tutorial videos.
- Develop demonstrations, presentations, benchmarking tools and other assets to support sales and marketing efforts.
- Support customer relationship life-cycle from initial discovery through development of prototypes and deployment into a production environment.
- Anticipate technical problems, provide guidance for effective adoption, communicate best practices and provide technical support.
- Deliver standard and customized training courses for end users.