Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company and person on the planet. Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together. If you want to advance the world of fintech, we would like to ask you: Are you FIS?
About the Team:
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
NOTE: This role can be worked remotely from anywhere in North America
About the Team:
FIS' Quantum Treasury Management Solution can modernize your financial institution's treasury with greater visibility over cash flows, balances and exposures.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Builds a consulting team and strategy to effectively execute business plan.
• Develops consulting offerings to address market opportunities.
• Manages key FIS channel relationships such as sales, relationship management, product management, business unit management and others ensuring continued collaboration to drive results for Practice.
• Ensures Practice provides industry thought leadership.
• Responsible for profit and loss of consulting practice including forecasting and managing to revenue and expense targets and communicating business metrics to senior management.
• Ensures generated revenue meets or exceeds plan for FIS Consulting Services Business.
• Ensures consulting engagements provide excellent client satisfaction and client loyalty.
• Manages consulting personnel including engagement staffing, staff performance/evaluations, effective communication, career planning and succession planning.
• Provides resources with right expertise to meet business needs and manage external relationships creating a flexible staffing alternative for peak demand times.
• Ensures effective utilization of resources on billable projects, asset development, sales support and thought leadership.
• Collaborates with other Consulting Practice Managers to ensure right resources are working on right work to optimize goals for the entire division based on priorities and demand generated.
• Attracts and retains talent to meet business needs for practice.
• Provides direct sales support throughout entire sales cycle working closely with sales and account management to create and close opportunities including proposal/statement of work development, negotiating pricing, project planning and giving prospect presentations.
• Maintains quality client relationships to gain referrals for new clients.
• Nurtures relationships, defines consulting engagements to support relationship needs and sells the initiative.
• Willing to travel 10% to 25% (or as needed).
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Leadership, management, organizational, and team building skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to build relationships with C-level management, peers and others.
• Broad knowledge of regulatory requirements, financial institution operations, and risk management.
• Speaks and writes fluently.
• Listening skills and ability to ensure open and candid two-way communication.
• Ability to expresses both facts and opinions clearly and concisely.
• Project management, productivity, planning, and workload management skills.
• Negotiation skills regarding complex issues
• Ability to work well under pressure and keep emotions under control during difficult situations.
• Adaptable and dependable in fast-paced, changing business environments.
• Strives for continuous improvement.
• Chooses the honest, ethical course of action and is consistent in word and deed.
• Relevant certification for area of expertise
• Relevant aptitude for area of expertise
Preferred Qualifications or Experience – Please apply if you match some or most of the below
- Corporate or Bank Treasury Domain Knowledge and Experience
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation
- Professional Services / Consulting Services Experience
- Financial Systems Implementation Experience
- Treasury Management Systems Implementation Experience
- Proficiency with Quantum Treasury Management System or similar
- Financial Systems Project Management Experience
- Treasury Management Systems Project Management Experience
- Deep understanding of Software Implementation Project Lifecycle
- Experience with new implementations and upgrades
- Prince 2 or PMP Certification
- Planview Experience
- Resource and Revenue Forecasting
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project
- Experience with Client ticket management systems such as ServiceNow, JIRA.
- Deep understanding of Software Product Development Lifecycle
- Deep understanding of functional areas and interdependencies of a Treasury Management System
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing, SaaS, Connectivity, Data Integration, Reporting, Databases, Packaged Solutions
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Requirements Gathering, Project Scoping, Project Effort Estimation and Project Pricing Experience
- Commercial Awareness of Time and Materials and Fixed Fee Project Contracts
- Client Relationship and Escalation Management Experience
- Team Building and Management Experience in a Consulting Environment
- Recruitment, Coaching, Training, Team Development, Performance Management Experience
?What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.