What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Maintenance Engineer?
As a member of the property maintenance team, the Hotel Maintenance Engineer is accountable for the proper workings of the hotel. From helping to maintain the hotels plumbing and electrics, to HVAC and pool maintenance, you assist with general facilities upkeep. The Hotel Maintenance Engineer reports to the Chief Engineer and is responsible for maintaining the highest level of quality work to ensure minimal disruption to guests. You have experience in construction trades such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, basic heating and air conditioning, swimming pool maintenance, painting, caulking, and any similar skills. Your job is to help keep the hotel operating and the guests happy.
A Day in the Life:
- You will work under direction to monitor the operations and functions of the interior and exterior areas of the hotel.
- You will follow the guidelines established by McKibbon Hospitality in a manner that offers continued protection of the company’s assets, associates, and guests.
- You will promote enhanced guest satisfaction.
- You will perform various engineering skills and construction trades.
- You may train others in engineering skills and construction trades.
- You will interact with employees and guests, and you will display sufficient communication skills when communicating in any form.
- You will help promote a collaborative, proactive, and interactive environment with other associates of the hotel.