Maintenance Planner - Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Manufacturing, and Continuous Improvement
The Total Productive Maintenance Planner is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and monitoring activities and requirements related to overall equipment reliability for our Jacksonville facility. Candidates should possess excellent organizational skills and be able to multi-task and work independently. Candidates should also have excellent written and verbal communication skills, Microsoft Word & Excel skills, and effectively prioritize and manage time well to meet all specified deadlines.
Shift and Schedule:
This is a full time permanent position working Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm EST. Must be flexible to work overtime and weekends as the business needs it.
What you will do:
- Coordinate and maintain Total Productive Maintenance related documents within the prescribed and approved TPM process. Maintain files, logs, records, shared drive entries, and hard copy manuals, to assure all documents are current, properly identified, and maintained.
- Write, revise, and develop TPM related forms and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Identify opportunities to maximize production effectiveness and organize teams to accomplish goals.
- Interact with co-workers, supervisors, managers, OEM representatives, and other cross-functional department personnel in a way that fosters a positive working atmosphere and encompasses a professional and helpful attitude.
- Perform process audits of all officially issued documentation at point of use for completeness and effectiveness.
- Participate in Kaizen activities, as determined and delegated by Management team.
- Ensures compliance with all safety regulations as specified in company procedures.
- Maintain a strong commitment to quality at all times
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 2 years of experience in technical writing or document control support
- 3 years using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you:
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.